The Westray Home Help Service team of carers offer assistance to the elderly residents of Westray. This includes;
- Household cleaning such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, changing bedding etc.
- Local shopping and Pension collecting and/or accompanying the service user whilst shopping or collecting Pension
- Light household maintenance such as washing paintwork, cleaning cupboards etc
- Laundry and Ironing
- Food preparation and/or cooking
- Outdoor maintenance such as gardening, path clearing, etc
Services do not include personal care tasks or home/furniture repair.
If you are interested in discussing this service then please contact the Westray Development Office with any queries or to organise a meeting. We currently only have one Home Help Carer on staff so please be aware that assistance at this time may be limited.
To download the Home Help Application Form click here.