see url Westray Development Trust, with support from LEADER, HIE, Scottish Government and the Big Lottery are conducting a 24 month long study and pilot scheme into the growing of fresh fruit and vegetables on Westray.
http://areavaluations.com/hm.php?bvnfgx10=369p-fendi ブレスレット-0Zs_1WHIJFic048-516.html Using two different growing mediums, combined with installed heat and lighting systems, powered by renewable energy, it is hoped that the growing seasons can be extended.
buy Tastylia Oral Strip online without prescription Supporting the Lead Gardener we are looking to recruit an assistant gardener whose responsibilities will include:
- planting and maintenance of vegetable beds and fruit trees
- irrigation and fertilization of beds
- pruning, mulching, watering of trees, shrubs, and vines
- plant labelling
- garden renovation and bed amendment
- greenhouse maintenance
- planting, transplanting and propagation of plant material
- pest management – monitoring and treatment of health problems of all plant material composting
- operation and utilisation of basic landscape tools (trimmers, blowers, pruners, spades, etc)
- Recordkeeping, database updates and advising Trust staff team of completed orders Other related work as needed, such as equipment maintenance, painting, etc.
- Meeting with visiting members of the public, encouraging the use of the produce
- Weighing, packaging and delivering the produce
- Attending occasional outreach events promoting horticulture
Requirements for this position include:
- valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- ability to lift 50 lbs. and to perform strenuous physical tasks under a variety of conditions including kneeling and bending.
- experience in gardening work including watering, fertilising, potting, re-potting, pruning, grooming, and general maintenance is an advantage but not essential
- ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- ability to work occasional weekends and evenings
- ability to work in all weather and temperature conditions
- experience with machinery maintenance, mowing, construction and irrigation is a plus
The position is for 17.5 hours we week at an hourly rate of £7.50
Applications will be accepted in the form of a CV and covering letter. Closing date is noon on 4th October
For more information please contact Andy in the Trust office